Pagination not working on archive layout builder

Hi I’m having trouble with the pagination on this page, it just resets to the same first page: https://canterwealth.wpengine.com/blog/

Hey Brett,

Thanks for writing in!

Please edit your custom blog index layout and disable the “Looper Provider”. You do not need the Looper Provider when you are using the archive layout. You only need to have Looper Consumer.

If this is not helping, we would love to check your custom archive layout. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you, that worked with the pagination but the category tags at the bottom of the posts do not work, any fix for that?

Hi Brett,

I have checked the category pages and found that are working fine. I have also found the pagination in the investing category where the pagination is also working. If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the problem or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.