Pagination element isn't showing on specific blog category pages

Hi there, I have a website where the blog category pagination elements are not appearing for specific blog categories. The main blog is showing the pagination at the bottom but for any category pages I can see the element in Cornerstone but it’s not actually viewable on the page. It used to work but recently has disappeared. Is anyone else having similar issues?

Hey @sevenagesdesign,

Thanks for reaching out!

I don’t see any similar issue about it, there could be a plugin or custom code that affects the pagination.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

thank you i have replied with a secure note

Hello @sevenagesdesign,

I tried to access your site but the given login details are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Hi this has been updated can you try again?

Hi @sevenagesdesign,

The reason behind the problem is the looper and the post pagination elements are not connected. The post pagination element work with the default WordPress query and predefined templates only. I would like to request you go through the following thread on a similar topic.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.