Pages showing Not Found Error

Hello, I am having an issue where only the home page appears. When I click on any other page, it says Page not found. I’ve made sure all plugins and themes are up-to-date. I went through the plugins to see if there was a conflict. What else could be causing this issue?

URL: https://agriculturemediation.org/about-camp/

Thank you.

Hello @ranchhouse,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of the .htaccess file, please make sure you have given proper permission to this file and the .htaccess file is not corrected.

If it doesn’t work I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.
  1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @ranchhouse,

It seems that you have resolved the issue already. All the pages now displays correctly. The issue must have been the .htaccess as pointed out by Prakash in his reply.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to create another thread.

Cheers.

@ruenel @prakash_s. Hello, the pages have gone back down again. And the client has mentioned not being able to add comments in the forum. Would you be able to take a look? I really appreciate. I provided the deets in a previous secure not.

Hello @ranchhouse,

It seems that it is an issue of permalink, I went ahead reset the permalink to Plain and set it to Post Name again after setting it the page works fine at my end.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.