Pages don't save after responsive editing, and headers don't show

So basically the titel explains everything already. I am unable to save any page in Pro when I made responsive changes. E.g. I duplicated a row to edit for mobile usage, and am not able to save. I tried this multiple times to see where the error occurs. Also, I cannot excess my headers, they just don’t show up, even if I search for them.

Hello @Hindrik,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches since you are using WP Rocket so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

These links might help:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.