Page won't scroll after latest Pro update

I updated pro on a clients website stlhopshop.com . The menu seems to have broken and the website will no longer scroll. It does scoll and work normally when previewing from the dashboard but not in browsers where I am not signed in to the back end.

Hi @ajdsgn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see you’re using the under construction extension and activated the custom page for under construction which is causing the issue. I believe you have selected a normal page as a custom under construction page. Please navigate to Pro > Under Construction and disable
Use a custom Under Construction Page

Or you can create a new page with Blank - No Container | No Header, No Footer page template and then you can assign it as a custom under construction page. To learn more about under construction extension please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-under-construction/89

Hope this helps!

Oh wow. It must have been my client in there messing around… I checked everything but that. Thanks!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.