Page width in X

We are trying to change the max page width for some pages on the site, but not others. We’re using the Ethos theme. This is the code we’re using, but it’s not working:

.page-id-10321 .x-main.full {
max-width: 800px;
margin: 0 auto;
}

Any guidance is much appreciated!

After searching the forums a bit, I realize it’s actually the page margins which I want to change. The element we’re using is WpDatatables and I want to widen the width to the max of the page.

You can change the page template for just this page to “Blank, no container, header, footer”. This can be done either from Pages > All Pages then hover over your page and click “Quick Edit”, or while editing in Pro by clicking the cog/settings icon at lower left. Then, edit in Pro and for the row containing your table, edit the row settings so that the Global Container is turned off. This will cause your element to take up the entire row from edge to edge. From here, you will be able to manually set the margin or padding on the row or the element.

Hello @mkrichman,

Thanks for writing in!

Your custom css code sets the maximum width of the content area of up to 800 pixels only. If you want to widen the table, please edit your page and change your page template to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer as what Cindy has suggested above.

For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

@HoodSiegal:

• Thanks for chiming in Cindy.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.