Page unable to save - 'oh oh! Failed to Save.' and licence code not valid

Hi Guys,
I have been getting ‘oh oh! Failed to Save’ on my www.omegagoodwin.com/work page.
Now the ‘grid’ sections in my page are not showing.
So i started to go through suggested fixed on this page
I updated my plugins, Theme X and uninstalled and reinstalled Cornerstone.

Now Cornerstone is not regognizing the Envato voucher code!
And it is now asking for my voucher purchase code.

Can someone please help me? thank you

1 Like

Please note my ‘Grid’ elements are not appearing, but other elements are.
In the Grid area, the message is saying "Undefined element. This element could not render because its definition is missing. You might need to active a plugin’.
However, i have checked and think all my plugins are activated. Perhaps it is becasue Cornerstone is not accepting my voucher code ? I am lost. Thanks

Hello @omegagoodwin,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 8.1.5
  • Cornerstone 5.1.5
  • WP 5.6
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Hi @omegagoodwin,

Thanks for providing all the details!

1.) Your website is fully validated without any issue.

2.) The work page is just saving and no issue on my end, I suggest that you clear your browser cache if you can’t save any changes on the page.

3.) Regretfully, the Grid element is only available in Pro. Please check this explanation from our director of the development team.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.