Page Shortcodes Appearing after Sections?

Hey there!

Here’s the page in question: https://truleap.net/business/services/it-support/

I’m working to update a previously elementor site to a Cornerstone site, and I’ve found this issue near the footer where all of the page shortcodes (of you switched from cornerstone to a text viewer on the page preferences) are showing up above the footer. I’ve double checked for plugin incompatibilities, and it doesn’t seem to be an elementor issue. I’ve searched for missing or broken HTML tags, and double checked that there’s no elementor shortcodes on the page.

Is this something that’s being caused from the backend? Or am I missing something in the Cornerstone builder?

Hello @RinardMedia,

Thanks for writing in!

Please make sure to update your Pro theme to the latest version Pro 6.2.9. You can check out the changelog here:

And then in Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions > Elements, make sure that “All Classic Elements” are active. If this does not help, we can investigate the issue further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey there! I’ve duplicated the site for testing purposes. I did update the theme and plugins. It is still not working on my end. I’ll attach a secure note with the login information.

Hey @RinardMedia,

Something you added in your Section 2 is causing the issue. Please delete elements one by one in Section 2 to narrow down what content is causing the issue. It could be broken HTML. Please check your content.

Thanks.

Okay, I found the issue. Thank you so much!

You are most welcome @RinardMedia

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.