Page not found - Oops you blew up the internet

Hi there,

The website has an error - page not found - Oops you blew up the internet. It can’t be found unless I am logged in.

I set the Permalink to plain. It didn’t work as per this vdo.
It seems there isn’t anything wrong with htaccess.
I deactivated all plugins but it didn’t work either.

Would you be able to help me with this issue please?
The url is HERE.

Thank you.

Hello @Symbiosis,

Thanks for writing in! Do you have other 3rd party plugins? Please do a plugin conflict test amongst other things. Kindly troubleshoot with this common issues:

If the above does not help, we would love to investigate further by logging in to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve followed all steps as per above links but remains not found the page and error. I contacted the web hosting server too if there was any error on the server side but they confirmed that it was clear.

I’ve added the credentials in the secret note and tested the credentials that works to login.

Thanks

Hello @Symbiosis,

Thanks for sharing the login details it seems that your homepage/front page is in draft mode just because it is not rendering. I would suggest you please make it publish so that it works properly.

Thanks

Oh dear!! I overlooked the basic thing.

Thank you for your thorough support.

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.