Page Load Jumping On Every Page

My site is jumping back up to the top during page load on every page. I’ve tried removing the header as well as transferring it back to original header so the header isn’t the issue.

I’ve tried deactivating all plugins.
I’ve updated all plugins.
I’ve tried clearing the cache.

All to no avail.

It jumps no matter what and from different browsers too. Here’s the site in question:

Hi Clay,

Thanks for writing to us.

Set the height auto of the bar in the header builder. Go to Header -> Edit the bar -> Dimensions -> Height (Set auto here)

Adjust the spacing between menus by increasing padding of containers.

Hope it helps you.
Thanks

Thanks for your response. That didn’t solve it unfortunately though. I did what you said and again it is still happening, the header shouldn’t be the cause anyways because I tested it without the header and it still did that. I changed it to NOT use the header maker just use the default header and it still was happening.

Hi Clay,

The padding of the first section is the reason why your website is behaving like that, when I tried to remove the first section using the inspect element everything went smoothly.

I suggest that you will use one of our bundled plugin Slider Revolution to replicate your first section because when you are going to remove the padding of your first section it will break your design.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

That didn’t fix it either :frowning: I went so far as to delete the entire section out of my website to see if it would still jump and it did.

That wouldn’t have been the problem anyways because this is happening on every page on the website not just the home page.

Hi Clay,

To better help you with your issue, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Done! Let me know if you have any grief logging in

Hi Clay,

After a thorough investigation, it has been found that the Footer container’s padding and height are the reason behind your issue. Adding a static Height to the second Bar element of the footer has resolved your issue.
I have created a copy of the existing footer and added to a testing page to check and it works, please find the test page URL: https://advancedhearingdocs.com/test-by-themeco/
I would also request you to troubleshoot the page content section by deleting one by one till the issue resolves. The last element that resolves the issue contains the issue with padding or height.

If that does not resolve your issue, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

It was the Global Block element that was causing the issue. One of the content buttons iFrame was causing it.

Hi @hunt1516,

We’re glad that you’re able to find the issue. Let us know if you already solve your issue.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.