Page Builder Broken

Hi Team,

Hope you guys are doing well :slightly_smiling_face:
We are having problem while updating the site and cannot get control of page builder. Please have a look at the attached error message below.

Any Help will be great appreciated.

Best Regards.
Padam Raj Shahi

Hello Padam,

Thanks for writing in! I can see that you have updated the Cornerstone plugin to the latest version 5.1.5. You must also update the X theme to the latest version 8.1.5 as well so that it will be compatible with the latest verison. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site
​
To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks you So much for your response @ruenel. I have provided login detail please have a look.

Hi @ruenel,

Hope you had a great weekend. :slightly_smiling_face:
Could you please conform me how the page builder issue going.

Best Regards
Padam Raj Shahi

Hi Padam,

It might be due to the improper up-gradation of the Cornerstone plugin. It seems that you have already updated the theme to its latest version i.e 8.1.5 whereas the Cornerstone is still in 5.1.4 version. I would recommend you update the Cornerstone to the latest one by following the below steps.

1. Delete the Cornerstone existing one
  2. After deletion of the Cornerstone, please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

If that does not resolve the issue, I would suggest you troubleshot a few common issues on this.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Child Theme Related issue ** if you activated it.
3.Theme Update related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.