Padding at the top of blog page with Header in Pro

Dear Themeco-Support,

I made a header with the new header builder in Pro. As asked in this post I would like to increase the padding at the top of the blog page. I tried the solution as described, but the padding affects the header as well. What would be the right css-declaration to solve this?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please add following CSS and let us know how it goes:

.blog .x-main .hentry {
    padding-top: 40px;
}

Thanks.

Hey There,

thanks for your reply, works fine. Is there a way to do the same with the side bar? What would be the proper css for that?

Thanks.

Hi There,

Please also add this CSS:

.blog .x-sidebar {
    padding-top: 40px;
}

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.