Overlapping text/columns

Hi,

I’ve set up my responsive text to adjust, but the columns appear to overlap when viewing on mobiles. I’m not sure what is causing this.

Thanks

Danielle

Hello Danielle,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there is an issue of broken HTML error or cache issue. I would suggest you clone the page and then delete the section one by one and check which section is causing the issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s

Thanks for your message. I have tried that and still getting the same issue. I’m wondering if it’s in my custom CSS for the sections as I want each height to be full height. I’ll add a login in a secure note for you - thanks

Hello Danielle,

Thanks for providing the information. You are having this issue because you have added this custom CSS in the Row > Customize > Inline Element CSS.

And then in your Row > Layout, you should set up your responsive layout styling by clicking the “Template” text.

I have edited the page and made the changes to your “Section 2” for you to have a guide of how your issue can be resolved. Please do the same for the rest of your sections.

Best Regards.

In Microsoft Edge with a narrow window, it still renders incorrectly, all OK on iPhone

Hey Danielle,

That is because you’ve set landscape mobile view to 2 columns. Please edit the Responsive Layout of the Row. If you’re not sure how to edit Responsive Styles, please learn from this documentation: https://theme.co/docs/responsive-styling

Hope that helps.

Thank you - this has helped :smiley:

Hi Danielle,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.