Online support

Hi,
I want to finalize my website and find that I have multiple questions. Sending each one and awaiting up to 24 hours response creates a very long delay in getting this website up and running. Would it be possible to have a live chat with a support person to resolve all of the remaining issues sometime today? I am located in Israel and would be happy to accomodate to your support hours from my morning till late evening).

I know this request is out of the ordinary, but it would be very very helpful and save us all a lot of back and forth with multiple support people.

Thanks so much,
Alon

Hey There,

Unfortunately forum is the only way we provide support. We treat each and every customer with the same dedicated and level of support so there are no exceptions. I hope you understand and we are looking forward helping you out.

Thanks. In that case could you make sure that these two cases get addressed soon? It would be very helpful!


Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! We already responded several of your threads. Please understand that the questions are answered in the order received and response. Self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

Best Regards.