Fonts not changing

Hi,
I added typekit to the webiste and enabled it in the font manager. I then designated the font family I want for the headings and the body in the customizer, however none of the text has updated in the website. I made sure the correct url is set for the kit, however no dice. What can I do?

Also, how can I assign a specific font family to just one type of text? (Meaning - I want all headings to have font X, but want this specific heading to have font y).

Thanks!

Hi,

I can see you have super cache installed.

Please make sure to clear your plugin cache after doing some changes in your site.

With regards to changing the font of a specific element, you can add the font family in the style field of that element.

Fantastic! Now I have two more question regarding fonts:

  1. I want the distance between the lines: line-height to be much smaller than what it is right now. For each text element, if I have a-few lines of text, the space between the lines is huge. You can see the second row of the first section in this page as an example: http://www.mobileod.s6.fcomet.com/wpmobile/x/#/content/40.

How can I control the line height? I would want the text to have line-height like the attached image.

  1. Is the only way to control the font size by specifying in the CSS the px size of different custom paragraph sizes? Meaning, I would designate p-large as 50px, p-jumbo as 100px etc.? If that is the case, how will that effect the responsiveness of the website?

Thanks!

Hi there,

  1. You have this line-height:0.01 em, it’s supposed to be like this line-height:0.01em;, and should be added in Style input, instead, you added it to Class input.

  2. They are fixed sizes and not responsive. If you wish to make them responsive, you can define it something like this font-size: calc(20px + 1vw);. It will respond and the base font size is 20px. You can apply it to different classes such as p-large, p-jumbo and place with pixel and VW values.

Hope this helps.