Onepage menu not working on Mobile

Desktop menu works with no issue how ever my mobile one page menu not working properly.
After click the menu wont scroll down to the right section.
This is my site https://grandlawfirm.tw/, please check for me, thanks

Hello @siamohajer1,

Thanks for writing in! It appears that you are using an older version of the X theme (5.10.0) and Cornerstone (2.0.5). Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 8.0.10
  • Cornerstone 5.0.10

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for replying.
I just updated the versions but for the mobile still doesnt work yet…

Thanks for replying.
I just updated the versions but for the mobile still doesnt work yet…

Hello @siamohajer1,

In order to help you with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

just replied. thanks

Hi @siamohajer1,

Thanks for providing your details.

Regretfully, we can’t help you to fix the issue if the website is not registered in your account. I don’t see that the website in the secure note is in your themeco account, please fix it first so that we can help you troubleshoot your issue.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Ok, I fix it.
Can you tell me how to fix the mobile ASAP? thanks

Hello @siamohajer1,

Can you please remove this custom JS that you have added in your homepage?

(function($){
  $('.x-navbar .x-nav-wrap.mobile a').on('touchend click', function(){
    $('.x-nav-wrap.mobile').toggleClass('in').css('height', 0);
    $('.x-btn-navbar').toggleClass('collapsed');
  });
})(jQuery);

You can find it when you edit your page back in Cornerstone and then find the custom JS section on the left panel in the builder.

Cheers.

Ok, i did removed. but still not working on mobile.

Hey @siamohajer1,

I see that code in your home page JS and removed it and now the mobile one-page menu works. Please clear your caches including your mobile browser’s cache. It already works on my end.

Thanks.

Ok, its working now! thanks

Glad to hear that, @siamohajer1!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.