One Page Navigation still available?

Hi, I’m just curious to know if One Page Nav still works? I’ve read this article https://theme.co/docs/page-settings, but I’m not finding it matches my page settings.

The main problem I’m trying to solve is to have only the correct link highlighted in the drop down, and not every anchor ID on the page (orange text). So maybe there’s another way?

Thanks

Hey @djguitar,

Thanks for reaching out!

We need to check your page settings, would you mind sharing you admin credentials so that we can escalate your issue properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks. I’ve added the credentials to my initial request.
cheers,
Daryl

P.S. I also found that the Under Construction plugin does not allow access to the site, even when entering the password. But it’s not my priority right now.

Hey @djguitar,

The reason why the dropdown menu is highlighted on the specialty page is that the anchor ID has an absolute URL value. To fix your issue, you need to create another menu and another header just for the specialty page.

The menu item should look like this one:

If you follow the recommendation above, it won’t highlight the other dropdown menu on that page.

Hope that helps.

Yes, that’s perfect, thanks!

You’re most welcome, @djguitar.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.