Nothing happens when clicked on Design Cloud site template

Hi there, as the heading states, nothing happens after I click on Design Cloud site template. A progress line appears saying “Initializing…” and after about 30seconds, it disappears and I can click on that template agan

1 Like

Hello @dimi1975,

Thanks for writing in! Please go to Tools > Site Health and make sure that there are no performance issues on your site. If everything is goog, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
**- Site Demo you’d like to install
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Same here!

Hi @dimi1975 and @stacy1,

Thank you for writing in, but we can not replicate the issue on our end, please provide us step by step guide on how we can replicate the issue.

In the meantime, please clear all your caching plugins, and make sure X and Cornerstone are up to date.

Cheers!

its just me. I’m sure it will magically fix it self someday. Unfortunately until then my business is dead in the water.

Hi @stacy1,

Can you confirm that information, that it is only happening on your end? That could be something specific on your computer/laptop, it could be the browser’s cache or one of your browser extensions. Can you try it on incognito/private mode where there are no caching and browser extensions.

Can you create your own thread and provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can test it. Do not add secure note on this thread the original poster will see it.

Getting Support

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.