No Mailchimp Element in Cornerstone

Hi,

I’m using X theme with the Renew extension, version 5.1.1. Wordpress version is 4.8.1.

I am trying to add a Mailchimp element while editing my page in Cornerstone. However, there is no such element available. I have installed and activated the email forms extension. I have also configured Mailchimp with my API key and email list, as well as create an email form.

Please advise how I can get the Mailchimp element to appear?

Thanks!

UPDATE: Although I am still not able to find the Mailchimp element, I have been successful in adding a Mailchimp shortcode into a raw element in Cornerstone. This is a good compromise for now but I would still like a resolution on this, please.

Hi @stepchook,

Thanks for writing in.

You can check the link below for the details of your concern.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Hi @nico ,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I figured out that using a Raw Content element with the email shortcode does the trick. It works quite nicely, so I’m happy to go with that solution.

Regards -
Steve

Glad to hear it!

Cheers!