Email Forms not available in Mailchimp element

Hi,

I have created an email form for mail chimp sign up on a staging site for a client and when going into cornerstone (using x pro) and selecting the mail chimp element it states that there are no forms available.

I have tried to get past this by adding the forms shortcake into a text element but get the following warning under the form:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /shared/www/html2/wp-content/plugins/tco-email-forms/email-integration/views/site/shortcode-x-subscribe.php on line 190

Any help to address this problem would be fantastic.

Best,

Harry

Hi there,

Please kindly use the Email Forms extension to add the forms and connect to the Mailchimp list:

The mailchimp element in Cornerstone is for an old extension. To be able to add the form to the Cornerstone kindly use the Raw Content element and add the Email Forms shortcode there. To find the Email Forms shortcode, simply go to X > Email Forms and you will see the list of your forms with their corresponding shortcodes:

Thank you.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the response. I have tried putting the shortcode into Raw Content element but I am still getting the following warning:

Any suggestions on why this might be happening?

Best,

Harry

Hey Harry,

Can you please run a compatibility test for us? You can do it by deactivating all the other plugins and then activate them one by one to find out the conflicting plugin. It will help us further debug the issue.

Please provide us wp-admin login credentials(using Secure Note) so, We can take a closer look into it.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.