No luck revoking license

I have tried endlessly for about 3 hours trying to revoke a license from a staging to production url. I read endless threads by people having the same problem and I revoked a license, reinstalled PRO theme three times. There has to be an easy solution. Please can you tell me the process to get this resolved…thanks! ST

Heres my support entry 2 hours ago…and nothing!

I feel your pain. I’ve trying unsuccessfully all evening! Looks like some sort of bug

Hi there,

Please kindly read the response time section of the article below:

As mentioned above we try to keep the answers within 24 hours, so you may adjust the expectation from the waiting times. Meanwhile, we are doing our best to make the response time way shorter, that all depends on the traffic and quantity of the coming threads.

Another point is that if you post a reply before one of the support staff answers, the thread will go to the end of the waiting list and it will prolong the waiting time.

To change the URL of the License I suggest that you first go to the staging website WordPress Dashboard and access the X > Overview menu. On the right-hand side, you will see a link called Revoke License. Click on that to make the website free.

Then kindly follow the same process you would do if you wanted to validate a website from scratch for the production version. For more information:

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your staging and production websites using the Secure Note feature of the thread to follow up the case.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.