Ninja Forms Not Appearing on left dashboard

I have a full license for ninja forms, but i can’t even install the free version of their plugin on my website using X theme. It installs fine on my Divi sites. Why can’t I see the plugin on the left hand side of my dashboard despite it saying that the plugin is active?

Hello @ppe29,

Thanks for writing in! I am using a free version of the Ninja Forms plugin. I have activated it and it displays on my WP dashboard.

Can you please go to Plugins and make sure that the plugin is active? If the issue still exist, please provide us your WP credentials so we can check. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Yes the plugin is activated…

Hello @ppe29,

The given credentials is incorrect. Can you please double check?

Thank you.

Sorry see secure note for revised pw

Hello @ppe29,

You have several 3rd party plugins installed. I have a hunch that a certain 3rd party plugin is having a conflict with Ninja Forms plugin which is why it is not displaying in your dashboard. Please deactivate all your 3rd party plugins and leave Ninja Forms plugin active. If the issue persists, it is best that you reach out the creators of the Ninja Forms plugin since this plugin is a 3rd party as well.

Thank you for your understanding.

I deactivated all plugins and tried uploading ninja again. Once again it said it was active, but again, it didn’t appear on my dashboard… even with no other plugins activated.

Hi @ppe29,

I have tried to access your website but it shows a 503 error. I would suggest please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: Please disable the IP restriction on the staging server.

Thanks

I replied with a secure note above. The login info is for the live site though, so if you need to do anything big, please refrain from doing so, so the site isn’t broken. This site is rather large, so copying to a staging site will take a considerable amount of time I don’t have right now. If you can try to troubleshoot this without a staging site I’d appreciate it.

Hey @ppe29,

When I tried to login to your website, it doesn’t let us in. Can you confirm that you are able to login on your end?

Thank you.

Yes I can log in using log in info I provided above. I’m logged in right now with it

Hello @ppe29,

This site is your live site. Can you please create a staging area where we can troubleshoot and disable all the plugins instead? There should be a 3rd party plugin or a particular code that hides away the Ninja Forms which is only unique to this installation.

If you want to know more details how you can create a staging site, please check this out:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I can try to create this staging site, but I only have a single use X theme license for this site. Will that effect anything?

Hey @ppe29,

You can create a staging area and validate it using your license by adding the staging URL in the staging field.

Hope that helps.

Oh how awesome. OK i will get this done this weekend and get back to you with log in info. Thanks

Hi @ppe29,

Great, looking forward hearing from you again.

Cheers!

FYI - I created the sub domain, installed wp, set up the staging area in my themeco dash, and am now waiting for the propagation period. Will get back to you ASAP. Thanks

Hey @ppe29,

That’s great and we’re looking forward to it.

Cheers!

It looks like all the files copied over. The staging site was working fine as a separate site at first, but after i copied the files from the live site to the staging folder, it auto redirects me to my live site. Any idea why that would happen? Or what do you see when you visit staging.preferredpump.com?

When i enter my admin from the softaculous install, it takes me to the staging dashboard, as you can see in the screen shot below. But when I click on the Staging PPE button that I circled, it takes me to my live site front end. So I’m not sure if I did this right for you guys. But as you can see in the dashboard, Ninja forms is in the list of active plugins but not on the left side of the dashboard. Let me know if you have enough to investigate this matter or if there’s more i need to do. THanks

Hello @ppe29,

I tried to access your site but it is not accessible due to a security plugin I would suggest you please disable the security plugin and then let us know that we can check it at our end.

Thanks