New Window External Link

Hi, the ‘buy now’ button from WooCommerce is opening in the same tab when clicked within an Off Canvas Modal and I don’t want it to, what do I need to do to fix please?

When pressing the same button on a page it opens in a new tab as expected and as I want it to.

Thanks

Hello, @wolfproductions,

Thanks for writing to us.

In case if you are using the Product element in the Off-Canvas element then there is an option to open the product link in a new window on a button click event. In case if you have set it up differently we need to check your settings, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you Prakash, where do I find this option please? Thanks

Hi @wolfproductions,

Please provide us your admin credential so that we can check your setup. To do that, please follow the option given by my colleague above.

Thank you.

Hello @wolfproductions,

The content of the off-canvas is coming from the 3rd party, WooCommerce Product Table plugin. It is best that you check out the official documentation of the plugin or contact the creators of the plugin for further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.