New Web Page Blank After Adding HubSpot Form (?)

Hello -
I recently created/updated a webpage for our company newsletter. We decided to embed a HubSpot form on the webpage. However, once we added the form, any additional edits (adding a new section, new row, new element) would cause the screen to go blank in the editor. I saved the work and refreshed the page, and everything shows up. But as soon as I attempt to make any new changes, the page goes blank again. Not sure what to do.

Is it the HubSpot form? Is there something I can do on the back end?

Everything was working and editing properly until I added the HubSpot form’s embed code and attempted to make new changes.

Please help.

Hey Michael,

Hubspot scripts or code must be added using the Raw Content element with the Preview option disabled. That is because Hubspot scripts conflict with the builder.

Hope that helps.

Super helpful! Thank you!

Hello Michael,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

Hi -

Back again. Made the changes you suggested and the webpage worked for a time. However, as I continued to build the page, and incorporate additional form features from HubSpot, the page began to malfunction again - going blank after any change is made (even text changes). Any ideas?

Would be better to just restart the web page build? Any insight would be helpful. Thank you!

Hello Michael,

Please make sure that the code is valid and correct. Always double check that the code you have inserted is the same code you got from HubSpot. Perhaps, you can share to us the URL of the page so that we can inspect it. It would also better if you can give us access to the site so that we can fully investigate the issue. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.