New Site isn’t showing Footer even though it’s assigned a

I have a new site I’m building I’m using the Under Construction plugin. Everything looks great while I’m building and the previews show the site as it should be but when I used the passcode to look at the site behind the under construction plugin the footer isn’t showing. I only have one assigned so there can’t be a conflict. I tried making a new footer and assigned it instead but it’s not showing either. Just the default footer is showing.

Hello Melanie,

Thanks for writing in! Please check the page if it is using the Blank - Container | Header, No Footer or the Blank - No Container | Header, No Footer page template. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

If this does not help, please provide us with your WP access so we can check your page settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey,

All my pages are set to Blank - No Container| Header and Footer.

I have included some credentials.

Thank you

Hello Melanie,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and checked your settings it seems that your footer is rendering fine on my end. It might be the issue with the browser cache I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and recheck it again.

Thanks

Hey,

So I cleared my browser cache but it’s still showing the default footer when I am logged out and looking at it with the password given to see behind the coming soon page.

When I’m logged in everything looks as it should and the footer is there.

I have included the password to look behind the coming soon page.

Hey Melanie,

This is a bug with the Under Construction plugin. Our developers are already checking on this issue but you don’t have to worry about it because when the Under Construction plugin is disabled/removed, the footer layout will show up without any issues.

Thank you.

Ok thank you very much for your help.

Hey Melanie,

You’re most welcome!

Hey Melanie,

Just an update on this one, the issue was already resolved when under construction is enabled. The custom footer shows correctly.

Thank you.

So does that mean that is not what my issue is then?

Hey Melanie,

It was a bug on our end but our developers already fixed the issue.

Thank you.

Ok thank you :blush:

Hey Melanie,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.