New Page Creation - Creates Blog Page

Just upgraded to the latest version of Pro 6.5.8 and am noticing an issue. When I go to create a new page, it automatically creates a blog page. I’ve even tried duplicating previous non blog pages and it automatically inserts the blog details at the top (example: Category, Date, etc).

How do I create a normal page or is this a known issue with the new release?

Hello @marketimpress,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact layout URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @marketimpress,

I checked your site, it seems to be working fine. I went ahead and created a page, then went to Page —>Add New Page —>Added the page title(Themeco Test) and published the page. Now go to the page, then select it, and Edit it with Cornerstone. I have created a page on your server called Themeco Test, you can check the page settings given in the secure note.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.