New or duplicate content not showing in builder

Hi there. I’m trying to duplicate content and edit it, but when I do so, the builder outline shows the duplicate, but it does not appear on the page. I’ve attached a screenshot, you can see the section I’m trying to duplicate highlighted on screen and in the outline., The duplicate section below it is not visible on the site outside of the builder outline… not sure what is going on here. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Hi Griffin,

Thanks for reaching out!

We are not quite sure what’s going on that page, would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check the settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc! Basically when I duplicate content, it is not visible. It shows up in the outline, but no where else. I added the secure note with the information you asked for, please let me know if you need anything else from me at this time. Thanks so much!

Hello Griffin,

I have logged in and investigated your issue. I cannot replicate it. When I duplicate a section, it displays on my end.

Please check out the screenshot below:

Please clear your browser cache and test your site again.

1 Like

Hi there, that’s so strange. I tried that earlier and it was no help, but I cleared my browser cache again after you mentioned it and now it’s all working fine. Thanks so much for the help!

You are most welcome Griffin. It’s good to know that the issue was caused by the cache.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.