New Envato purchase code will not validate on WordPress site

We just purchased a license through Envato/Codecanyon because our WordPress site said Cornerstone is not validated. We followed the links to purchase, received the purchase code but nothing happens after we enter it. We are having issues with our site and GoDaddy said it was Cornerstone so we hoped purchasing the license and entering it would correct the problem. Please help us activate the license.

Hello Vickie,

Thanks for writing in! You will have to update both the X theme and the Cornerstone plugin to the latest version. You can check out the latest here:

You should be able to download the latest version from your Themeforest account or in your Themeco account.

Please provide us your WP login details so we can also investigate your issue. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks. Info to follow.

I was able to get the x-10 update installed but when I try to install the cornerstone update I get the following error.
Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.

Hello @debbiej5,

You have not activated the X theme. Activating the X theme resolves the issue.

Best Regards.

Thanks for all the help!

You are most welcome @debbiej5

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.