New Component doesn't appear in Component List

Hi Support

I’ve created a New Component ID:

But when I search new created component into New Element List or Component List I cannot find it?

What am I doing wrong?

Thank You

Hi Daniele,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author.
Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins unless you are subscribed to the One service.
If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Here the secure note

Hey Daniele,

The login doesn’t work. Please check.

Thanks.

Sorry

I’ve created a NEW account for you
First time Wordpress will ask you for 2 factor aut.

Hello Daniele,

I tried to access your site dashboard but it requires 2-factor authentication. Please disable the security plugin so we can check it.

Thanks

Sorry again!
Now I have disabled 2-factor authentication.
Could you try again?

Hey Daniele,

The Component element will allow you to display the created Component layout. If you export an element as a Component, you will have to add it as a new prefab element.

Hope this makes sense.

Hi @ruenel

Thank You for your precious support.

I found my elements as prefab elements, but I didn’t quite understand the difference between:

• Component layout displayed as Component element
  • Component element displayed as Prefab element

Is there any resource that can help me understand this difference better?

and I hoped that every single RAW element exported this way, would be available as a Component element.

What’s wrong?

Thank You again

Hello Daniele,

Kindly check out this video:

Thanks.

Thank you so much

Now I understand the difference

You are most welcome, Daniele.