Need help with Query String

Hi,

I am trying to use the below query string in a looper provider but it’s not working am I doing something wrong?

post_type=faq&post_status=publish&tax_query%5B0%5D%5Btaxonomy%5D=faq_category&tax_query%5B0%5D%5Bfield%5D=name&tax_query%5B0%5D%5Bterms%5D={{dc:term:name}}&tax_query%5B0%5D%5Boperator%5D=IN

Post type: faq
Taxonomy: faq_category
Term: {{dc:term:name}}

I tried replacing the dynamic content term name with an actual term and it still doesn’t work.

Thanks

Hello @stevenburles,

Thanks for writing in! Please provide us your WP Query before it has been converted into a string. We would also love to check your post type and custom taxonomies if we can log in to the site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel,

The secure note has been added.

A bit more of a description on what I’m trying to acheive: I’d like to have a grid of FAQ categories and under each category, there will be a list of the FAQs related to that category.

Hello @stevenburles,

Actually, your query string is correct. You just need to have a Looper Consumer.

I have inserted a row and added a demo for you.

Best Regards.

@ruenel

That’s great, thank you for having a look at that for me.

Hi @stevenburles,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.