Need help fixing left bar in a header - broken after latest update with pro

Hi there,

I have a header that has a top bar and left bar on this page: https://photonomadstravel.com/trip-template. The top bar is working fine, the left bar was working well after getting some help with it a few weeks back, however it has issues after the latest update and I can’t figure out how to fix it. The buttons within that left bar should be sitting on top of the page and scroll down with the content, right now they are sitting off to the left side. Login info is included in a secure note.

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers,
Dave

Hi there,

I went to your website and set the Flex properties of the Bar in the left to be Start, Start:

And now the buttons are starting from the top of the Left section:

Thank you.

Hi @christopher.amirian,

Thanks for the help, unfortunately that wasn’t the main issue. When this was working properly before, it wasn’t off to the left of the rest of the page. It was on the left edge of the page, it started below the logo, there was actually a nice gap to it before. After the update this left bar ended up in this column to the left of the rest of the page like it is now.

There was a past thread about it here that’s now locked: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/assistance-needed-tweaking-left-bar-in-header/24421. I’ve re-attached the screen shots here too, the first two show what it looked like when it was functioning properly.

Can you provide additional info on how to fix this?

Cheers,
Dave

Hi there,

Thank you for the additional information. I went to your website header builder and clicked on the header in question and clicked on the CSS icon and changed the first line to:

.x-bar-space-left {
    position: fixed;
}

That forced the left bar to be in a Fixed position and look like the one you gave the screenshot of.

Thank you.

Hi @christopher.amirian,

Thank you, it’s working perfectly now. I really appreciate the help!

Cheers,
Dave

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.