Need Copy of X Theme v3.2.2

Hi - I can’t seem to find the post I made earlier today. Could you please send me a clean version of the 3.3.2 theme? I inherited a site where the people who built it made customizations within the Parent theme instead of establishing a Child theme and customizing the Child theme.

I would like to run a compare between the clean version and the current modified version to help speed up the process of identifying and moving customizations to the child theme so I can upgrade to the current X or Pro theme (which I just purchased) without the website breaking. Without a clean copy of 3.3.2 I will be stuck trying to identify files individually or having to recreate the website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi There,

Unfortunetely we do not keep or provide older versions of X.

Thanks for understading.

Come on, man. Please help me out here. It can’t be more than a 6MB zip file. Just a few months ago, one of your CSRs was able to send a copy of an older version to a customer (see link below). I understand that there’s probably a policy of what you are able to post in the forum, but feel free to send me a link or file via e-mail. Thanks.

Hi there,

We’ve already replied you on your previous thread https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-can-i-determine-which-theme-files-have-been-modified/21840/4 let’s continue with that thread.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.