Navigation Collapsed toggle fold/unfold

Hi team,
I am using a Navigation Collapsed element within a Navigation Offcanvas.

Can’t find any particular option for grouping the menu items like in Accordion element, so hitting a subindicator will not cause other unfolded submenu to auto-fold.

My submenus will unfold and remain unfolded as I open (unfold) other Top Links, as seen on the capture.

Is it possible to have just 1 submenu unfolded, in standard ways? Even with a nice hack?

Thank you very much

Hey Ricard,

Thanks for writing in! Instead of using the Navigation Collapsed inside the Navigation Off Canvas, use the Navigation Layered element.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Layered element changes the behavior and I need to mimic a custom website burger menu, as close as possible.
That is visible (mobile viewport) at https://okatent.com and I am replicating it for the new corporate blog (not yet aired).
In view of this custom menu, is it still Navigation Layered a solution and I am missing something?
Thank you very much again

Hey Ricard,

Regretfully, we don’t have a navigation element that can mimic that behavior. We recommend the Navigation Layered because that is better in terms of user interface and user experience.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.