Naviagation Module does not display on Iphone

Hey team,

I have been trying to solve a navigation module issue that is not allowing the accordion type navigation to display on Iphone.

I have tried clearing cache, I have double checked display on screen size and the desktop is opposite the cell phone option. And there is no problem displaying it on android.

I tried clearing the cache several times and disabled the cache plug-in. That did not work.

I even deactivated all of the plug-ins with no change and cleared the on site cache and my browser cache several times with no luck.

What could it be?

The website is https://www.sycamoretherapeuticmassage.com

Hi @dwbuse,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Did you mean the mobile navigation menu in the header? This could be due to any conflict, please perform the following troubleshooting steps first and see if this resolves the issue:

1. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  2. THEME UPDATE
  3. CHILD THEME
  4. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Nabeel,

Thanks for getting back. I have checked all of the above except for the child theme, since we are not using one.

There are no JS/CS custom codes/scripts.
The Theme is up to date
and I disabled all the plugins, and it’s not a cache issue unless it’s on the server end.

Hi @dwbuse,

Yes, I can confirm that the menu is not displaying on iPhone but displaying on other mobile devices. I found some workaround that will fix the issue on the iPhone devices, please add this code in your Pro > Theme Options > CSS.

@media (max-width: 979px) {
  .x-anchor, .x-bar-container{
      display: block !important;
   }
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.