My wp-admin/nav-menus.php blank when tried to access

Hello,

I’m having problems when I try to access nav-menus in Firefox it shows a blank page and in Chrome I get error 500. I recently installed a ssl certificate

Thanks

I just realized that disabling cornerstone solves the problem, but still not a solution because I need Cornerstone to be active

Hello @humbba12,

Thanks for writing in!

Please try out following solutions:

• Kindly make sure that you are using latest version of X Theme 6.5.6 and Cornerstone 3.5.6. Here’s some resources that you can refer:

https://theme.co/changelog/

• Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hello, I updated x theme and cornerstone to latest version, also I followed the steps to increse PHP Memory Limit, but still it doesn’t work. I’ll add my url user and pass in the secure note

Hi @humbba12,

In most cases, you are experiencing this issue because you have exhausted the maximum input vars or the maximum menu item limit. To resolve this, please check this out:

You might also need to check this thread:

Hope this helps.

Hello, I made the changes in php but still not working

Hello @humbba12,

I have logged in back and the Appearance > Menus is already loading in my end. It is loading a little slow though and this is acceptable because you have more than 50 menu items which is quite a lot. This would mean there will be a loop with more than 50 times in the backend process for the menu item to display.

With this scale of the menu, it is best that when you edit the menu, you put your site in Under construction mode and then temporarily disable any other plugins like Cornerstone and enable it back once you are done.

Hope this helps.

I disabled W3 Total Cache after my last message and that fixed it I was busy to reply
I will do what you say about disabling Cornernstone

thank you so much,

Hey @humbba12,

You are most welcome!
We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.