I can not add menus

I have to deactivate the template every time I want to add a menu. Otherwise when I click on menus it takes me to an error page.

Hi @ignacioleonrod,

• Are you using the UberMenu? Can you please try with this solution?
Solution
The solution is to simply configure the max_input_vars so that it is large enough to handle the number of variables being sent by WordPress to save your menu.

php.ini
If you have access to your php.ini, you can just add this directive (or change the value of the existing directive) to includes your max input variables:

max_input_vars = 3000;
If you don’t have access to this file (as with many shared hosts), you may need to contact your host to increase this limit.

.htaccess
Alternatively, you can try placing this in your .htaccess. This won’t work on some servers, so your mileage may vary.

php_value max_input_vars 3000
.user.ini
If you have a .user.ini file, you can add the following to override the default php.ini value

max_input_vars = 5000;
  • Try increasing the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

• Also try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• If it still doesn’t help, please us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.