My site keeps on crashing

i try everything you think of A throw Z plugins keeps on getting error’s and my site runs slow then go black screen of death or white screen of death . my hosting told me the theme is very out of date like nearly a year . they did a test on my site it keeps on crashing on them also . i was luck also had a person at themeforest look into and look she told me something really bad with theme and also she said theme is out of date . there i brought the pro and the x and both are doing all this . i need help with this . PLEASE . i can’t keep my dite up with out getting crashed every time i turn around .

Hello Steven,

Thanks for writing in! We would love to investigate your issue further. Please provide us access with your WP Dashboard. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Steven,

I have checked your website and investigated through the WordPress admin dashboard but didn’t find any issue you described. I have also checked and found that you are using the latest version of the theme. It seems there might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. Child Theme Related issue
  5. CSS/JS Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.