Multiple colors in Navigation Xtheme Pro

Hi,
I am trying to ad multiple colors in the navigation menu (within the css section of header pro xtheme). Via the edit section it works just fine as you can see in the results below! (left side navbar)

If I safe it and see the result, nothing changed!

Can you please help me with this: https://www.hbsrkl.nl/nieuw

Thank you!

Hi @macvink,

Thanks for reaching out.

To better help you with your issue, we need to check your backend. Please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi!

Yes… see secure note! :+1:

Hi @macvink,

I just check your header but I couldn’t replicate your first image where you have different menu colors. This is what I see on your Header Builder.

Please let us know how did you change the menu from different colors.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi!

Go to: layout > left > bar 2 > container 1 > Navigation collapsed

Within you see different menu locations (assign menu). If you choose location: Primary Menu or Menu HBSRKL it change in different colors. The colors seem to switch between location: Primary Menu and Menu HBSRKL. If I save it, you don’t see the change live. If you look at customize you see the css of this element.

Hope you have a solution!

Thnx

Hi @macvink,

The custom codes have been written based on the id or # selector, you need to add on class selected i.e .. I went ahead and change your custom code for a particular menu item, and it started working.
The code I changed, just replace the # by . and add !important to override the style added through the settings.

$el .menu-item-9096 a 
{
    background-color: #99c22e !important;
}

$el .menu-item-9096 a:hover
{
    background-color: #01a550 !important;
}

Please apply the same for other menu items, please let us know if you face any difficulties doing this.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your help. Problem solved.

Hello @macvink,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any query regarding our theme.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.