Modern Events Calendar - Images not changing

Hi, I want to change the picture in my event, but it is not allowing me to. I can see the change when I click on Preview but it doesn’t actually change the image.

Is there any other way I can change the image? Thank you

Hello Delfina,

Thanks for writing in! If you are seeing the image in the preview and not on the live view of the event page, you may have a caching problems. Clear all you plugin caches and test again. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I cleared the cache but still not luck. Attached is the secure note. Thank you

Hello Delfina,

I have logged in and check your Event page. You only have one and this is the "El Puente de tus Sueños” Vol. 2. When I edited the event, I am see the following image:
2ARqQzshSqy_i28Ry-Qmlw

Is this the correct image or can you please point us which image you are trying to replace.

Thank you in advance.

Hi! I am trying to replace that image with the one called: kevin-mueller-ng_X7NBl1VQ-unsplash.jpg
It is already uploaded into the media library.

Hey Delfina,

There was an empty required Email field in your event form which was preventing the form to save. For now I’ve added a dummy email address, changed the image and saved the event successfully:

The image has been changed on the front-end as well. You can now change the dummy email address with yours.

Cheers!

@nabeel,
awesome! thank you so much

Hey Delfina,

Glad to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.