Modern Calendar stopped working

Hi, I did go through all the other posts regarding this sadly my problem seems to be with a the simple monthly calendar view the schedule events stopped showing up, I have updated the MEC plugin to 5.17 and it still doesn’t display the events. As a test I even tried to see if it would print the events on a specific no luck either. Could any of you please help me :frowning:

Hello @jlobo1390,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any plugin conflict or maybe custom CSS/JS. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Also it wont let me upgrade to the latest version of the pulgin.

Hi were you able to log in and diagnose what going on?

Hi is there anyone looking into this or is this thread dead?

Hi @jlobo1390,

Sorry for the delay! Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

I went ahead and check your schedule page then the modern calendar is just working fine, please see the secure note for more information.

On the other hand, the reason why you can’t upload the Modern Calendar plugin to the latest version because it is one of our bundled plugins and the latest version we have for the Modern Calendar plugin is 5.17.5 which is your current version. If you wish to have an advance update then you can purchase the Modern Calendar License code here.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi again, It great you got it to work but why won’t the first Event under all Events work? I have tried everything it doesn’t show up on the calendar could you please help. me understand what I’m doing wrong?

So it seems you were right it does work, It seems the event wasn’t schedule correctly, Thank you for looking into it

Hi @jlobo1390,

We’re glad that you’re able to it out and you’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.