Modal / Gravity Forms / Pro - Using Modal hash works but one problem

Hello there,
I had an initial problem with gravity forms only loading on the first pop up modal but not others.
I read this article and solved it. Modal - Gravity Forms

Now with another problem this poses for me:
I was using shortcode to serve a version of the same form where the dropdown value would preselect for each of the copies of the form I had on the same page. My only problem with that was that the form s wouldn’t load on the other pop ups.

Now that the modal hash for one single form is being used, I can no longer use the shortcode variation for the different values on the same form showing with each copy (Now I’m only using buttons that open the first form.

Is there a way for me to be able to show the same form in multiple copies with custom preselections in a modal that will show each of them when they pop up?

Thank you for reading.

Hello @GODSFIST,

Thanks for writing in! The Toggle Hash in the reference thread pertains to the Toggle Hash of the modal. It is not the ID of the form. Also, each form should have a unique ID and it should only be displayed once on the page. Displaying duplicate forms may create issues or only one form will display.

By the way, can you please provide us the URL of the page or at least the WP credentials so that we can check your page and your element settings? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.