Mobile Version of Home Page Frozen

URL: christcommunity.com

The mobile version of our home page does not scroll. I have disabled plugins to check for plugin conflict. Other pages work fine. Desktop version works fine.

Hello @stuartrowens,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your page on mo mobile phone and I can scroll the page down to the bottom.

Please clear your mobile phone’s browser cache and test your site again.

Best Regards.

The problem persists for multiple people on multiple devices.

Hey @stuartrowens,

I am experiencing the issue both on desktop and mobile. I investigated using the browser tools and what I found is if I remove the classes shown in the screenshot below, the scrolling gets fixed.

Those ‘classes’ are not coming from our theme. You mentioned you disabled plugins but did you disable ALL plugins? Disabling all plugins is important when performing a plugin conflict test.

You’re also using a child theme, it’s possible that the person working on your site added some custom code that adds those classes that are causing the issue. Please switch to the parent theme in addtion to deactivating all 3rd party plugins.

If the issue still persists with all 3rd party plugins deactivated and the parent theme is used, please give us the following info in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

This helped me identify the plugin that is the problem. Thank you for your help!

You are most welcome, @stuartrowens.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.