Mobile navbar won't show

Hello: I am pulling my hear out.
I have this site: https://www.wedevelopyou.com/phillips/
and on the mobile version, the hamburger navbar will not show no matter what I do.
What should I change?

Hey Carl,

Thanks for writing in!

Please make sure that you have updated to the latest version. The latest are the following:

• X theme 10.4.6
  • Cornerstone 7.4.6
  • PHP 8.0
  • WP 6.4.2

Check out the changelog here:

After doing the updates, always make sure that you clear all your plugin caches. You can check out this documentation:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thanks. Everything is updated, and still no mobile nav bar.
The bar should be next to the logo here. Any ideas?

Hey Carl,

I suspect that the classic elements are not enabled that’s why you cannot see the hamburger menu. That being said, please go to Cornerstone > Settings then Elements and check the All Classic Elements option.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.
I turned on “All Classic Elements”, cleared cache and loaded on a new site, but still no collapsed nav bar in mobile view. Do I need to add it? I can see that when I inspect the element, I can see an x-nav-wrap-mobile in the code that contains my menu, but does not show up on the page.

Hey Carl,

Yes, the HTML structure can be seen using the inspect element. Upon reviewing it again, I do believe that you need to enable the font awesome solid for the hamburger menu to show up. To do that, please go to Cornerstone > Theme Options and scroll to the bottom and you can see the font awesome option.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you. That fixed it. I would have never figured that out.

Hey Carl,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.