Mobile nav on Pro have to click twice

Hi Support,

on mobile users have to click the mobile nav menu links twice to work?

Not sure what the problem is?

Hello @craig11,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any plugin conflict or maybe custom CSS/JS. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

hoping this is not another plugin conflict as i already had to sacrifice Contact Form 7.

Will send login details.

Hello @craig11,

Please see the video in the secure note.

I have investigated the issue and it seems that it only happens in your homepage. This is because your slider is still loading which is normal. Once your slider is fully loaded into the page, you can click on the menu. It is best that you add a Loader or Spinner in your slider.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Apologies may be unclear. When the mobile menu has loaded and is displaying on screen. I click the link and nothing happens until i click again. On below you can see i clicked cloud but nothing happened until clicking it again:

Hi @craig11,

I have checked your website in Android mobile device and the Navigation worked perfectly fine and the menu items worked in one click too. If you are still facing such issue, I would suggest you please check once by clearing all types of cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.
If that does not helps, and you are still having this issue, please mention the device, browser name and version and also operating system you are using, that helps us to replicate the issue at our end.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

Tried in incognito on my iPhone again and still getting the same behaviour. This is on iPhone and i have tried on both google chrome and Safari. I am running iOS.

Hey @craig11,

We’re sorry for the back and forth. This is a known issue, like this other thread:

https://theme.co/forum/t/modal-navigation-requires-clicking-twice-on-ipad/93499/7

Unfortunately, there is currently no solution, so I’m saddened to say to please stay tuned for updates.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.