Mobile menu does not work after update X and Cornerstone

We can’t click on the mobile menu icon to display the menu.

Hi @NLBM_webmaster,

Thanks for reaching out!

Just a heads-up, after doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps.

I have sent the login detail on Secure note, we cleared all cache but the mobile menu still not expand.

Hi @NLBM_webmaster,

The problem you are having might be due to the improper update of the X theme and Cornerstone plugin, I would suggest you follow the below steps to troubleshoot.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. After deletion please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Sorry but that does not work.

I did reinstall the Cornerstone plugin but it still the same, we disabled all plugins and just leave the Cornerstone enabled, but the issue still there.

I just created a staging site and sent the detail on Secure note, please can you check this urgently for us ? Many users cant navigate on Mobile.

Thank you

Hi @NLBM_webmaster,

I have checked your staging site and found that the Hamburger Menu is not working on the Home Page. I have investigated the Home Page and found the custom JavaScript is the reason behind your issue. I would suggest you remove the code to get rid of this issue.

Please remember we don’t offer any support to custom coding or related issues. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you on this or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.