Mobile Menu Disappears When Touched

As the title says really. Whenever I touch the menu on my mobile screen it disappears. This happens both on firefox and chrome for android and after I’ve cleared the cache.

Hi David,

The Hover color set to the Mobile menu is the reason behind your issue, I would suggest you add the following custom CSS code into the Theme options > CSS to get rid of this issue.

.x-btn-navbar.collapsed:hover
{
    color:#000000 !important;
}

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hello, this didn’t fix the issue.

Hello David,

I checked your site it seems that there is some JS console error at your site. It might be due to plugin conflict or JS/CSS customization. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, I tried all of the methods suggested and none of them work. I have noticed that when I touch the menu button on an article the menu displays but the menu button disappears. On the main home page it’s just the menu button disappears and the menu doesn’t display.

Would this help get to the bottom of the problem? I don’t really want to go down the route of launching a staging site for the sake of solving a menu button that half disappears.

Hi David,

I checked your website on mobile and found the Hamburger menu is showing, but while clicked into the menu it suddenly disappeared and the reason is the same as the previous one. I would suggest you add the custom CSS code into the Theme Options > CSS to change the color and make it visible.

.x-btn-navbar:hover 
{
    color: #000000 !important;
}

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Ah, last time the code you gave had collapsed:hover. Adding the new one worked, well, close enough. The menu hamburger still disappears when it’s clicked but at least the menu drops down now. Maybe it’s supposed to disappear when the menu drops down? I’m not sure but the fix will do. As ever, thanks for your help.

Hello David,

I am not sure if I am checking the correct site or not. This is what I am seeing on the URL attached to your license:

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us the URL of the site where you are experiencing the issue so we can check it thoroughly. There might be a code or setting that is causing a conflict.

Best Regards.

Hi, yes you are checking the correct site and it does appear to be working on my end with Firefox now but not chrome (both for android). It could be something my end but it seems like it’s working when you test it so I’m fine with that.

Thanks for your help.

Hi David,

I have checked and found the issue you described, and I would suggest you add the CSS code previously given to get rid of this issue.

NOTE: I have checked the CSS code through Browser debugger and found it is working fine.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.