Mobile issues and slow load

We can’t get the mobile menu to work. The site is loading so slow I can’t get a response on GTMetri or Pingdom. I switched to the default theme, and everything worked perfectly. We tried following instructions to get to the navigation options but those are not available.

The accordions on our specialties page are not working either, but I’m thinking that’s a Cornerstone issue.

Hello @nfo,

Thanks for writing to us.

For the menu, it might be the issue of plugin conflict issue or a custom JS/CSS code issue. n order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

For the page speed, there are several reasons affection your website loading speed for example

1. Choose a better web hosting provider
  2. Reduce image sizes
  3. Minify JS and CSS files
  4. Use advanced caching mechanisms with a caching plugin
  5. Use a CDN
  6. Clean up WordPress database etc.

You can check our doc to learn more about how to improve website performance.

You may check our video tutorial as well

Please note in case you want to optimize the page speed I would advise you to hire a 3rd party developer to help you with this or you can avail of our newly launched product called Boost, where we help you with your site speed optimization.

Thanks for understanding

Added a secure note with credentials

Resolved. There was a bad link in the dev settings for the background. Looks like it pulled a temp URL that never got updated.

Hello @nfo,

Glad to know that you were able to fix your issue by yourself.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.