Mobile Header woocommerce H1 text change

On my woocommerce products pages, I get this following header coming up on the mobile site. Can you let me know where its located so that I can change it. I noticed this only on the mobbile

the link - https://www.wafloodandfire.com.au/product/alorair-sentinel-slgr-1400x/

Hi @dylandesilva,

Thanks for reaching out!

The header 1 text is also available on the desktop, the reason why you can’t see it because it is on the behind of the menus. On the other hand, I am not quite sure how you can change the text because every website has a different setup, would you mind sharing your WordPress credentials so that we can take a look? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @dylandesilva,

To resolve your issue, please go to X > Theme Options > Headers > Navbar > Navbar Top Height and set it to 120 pixels because that is the actual height of your navbar.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I did the change but it’s still coming up. Please refer the image. Please tell me how I can change the text here. It should be “Products Available for Hire & Sale”

Hello @dylandesilva,

You have not given admin level privilege to this user account that you have shared with us. Any way to change Header text you need to go to X—>Theme Option —> Shop Options—>Title.

Theme-Options-X

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.