Mobile header is not changing + Animate elements

Hello there,

We have used a preset from creative cloud and edited header to our liking, issue is, it looks edited on PC but mobile remains the same, could you advise on how to edit mobile header?

Also, i ave updated to newer version, are we able to animate elements now? Fade in from left, right etc… Where can i learn about new functions of recent update?

Thank you so much!

Hello @Haz,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

In the meantime, you can check out this video to know more about the new Effects module.

Best Regards.

Hi @Haz,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

On the other hand, the credentials you provided is not working, please update them so that we can better help you with your issue.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @Haz,

I don’t see that you added any information on this ticket so I am assuming that the issue was already solved. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.