Mobile Display Swipe Left Before Sticky

Hello!

When page loads on my phone, the entire display can be swiped left out of view. But, if I scroll down the page a little bit, this doesn’t happen.

The exact point is where the text reads: What is The Official American Dental Association’s Definition of Permanent Teeth?

Once that point is reached, the page stays on display without disappearing to the left.

Here’s the page:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
William

Hello William,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or plugin conflict issue, I also noticed that there is some JS console error. It might be due to custom JS code or plugin conflict issues. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello William,

Regretfully the given credentials is not working for us. It seems that the password is incorrect. You may need to check it first. In the meantime, kindly clear your plugin caches or at least temporarily deactivate your Cache Enabler plugin and test your site again. You may try using the private browsing mode when testing the site.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hey William,

Since you suspect the header, the way to investigate if that is the cause of the issue is to disable the header in your page by using the Blank - No Container | No Header, Footer Page Template.

If the issue is fixed, there’s probably a custom code (HTML, CSS, Javascript) in the header that causes the issue. Try duplicating your header, assign the duplicate to your page and remove elements in the header one by one. The last element you remove that fixes the issue is the cause. You can let us know what it is and we might be able to explain.

Thanks.

Thank you but I was hoping you would know where to look as I’m not using anything special in terms of CSS or JS. Maybe I’m using one of the cornerstones’ settings improperly. I’ll take a look.

Hi William,

If you still find the issue even after applying the suggested solution by my colleague, please let us know for further assistance.

Thanks

Hello!

Issue is resolved. One of the sections in the page had an overflow issue that I fixed with the “hidden” attribute.

Thanks or your help!

Hi William,

Glad to know that issue is resolved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.